The Beverly Hillbillies Auditions
Saturday 20th January 12pm-5pm
Sunday 21st January 2pm - 4pm
Our rehearsal times are a Monday, Tuesday and a Thursday, 7-9.30pm
Starting from 29 January 2018.
N.B. Due to a couple of the parts only appearing in a small section of the play, these roles may not need to come to all the rehearsals in the first 3 or 4 weeks, but this will be discussed once the cast members are confirmed. However please be prepared to commit to all the rehearsal times.
Please register your interest in auditioning to receive a script and an audition time.
- Granny is a spry and snippy elderly lady.
- He is a tall, honest but naïve middle-aged man
- A real tom-boy, she is completely unaware of her beautiful face and figure.
- He is a young man, a geologist
- He is a stuffy executive, conservatively dressed. He is a Chief Counsel for a petroleum firm
- She is middle-aged, the most educated and ‘citified’ of the Clampetts, which doesn’t make her too smart, but she can read and write
- Cousin Pearl’s son. He is a huge, muscular boy of about twenty, fantastically strong but not too bright.
- He is a dignified, conservatively dressed, rather stuffy man of middle-age. He is President of a Beverly Hills bank
- She is a fussy, plump, snobbish social matron
- Miss Hathaway is an old-maid type of secretary, neatly if severely dressed
- The head of the Pennyweather Academy is a tweedy, imperious woman.
- Percy Pennyweather is a mousy young man, an English instructor at his mother’s school.
- She is a pretty teenager, President of the Student Council at Pennyweather Academy.
- She is a hill girl, When she speaks, she is pure backwards, except when she reverts to being Rita, when she becomes a very hip chick.
- She is a student at Pennyweather Academy. She is attractive in an intellectual way.
- The Colonel is a charming elderly Southern gentleman, larcenous to the core.
- She is an elegant Beverly Hills society lady. She is fashionably dressed
- Elegant Gentleman
- Elegant Society Lady
- She is a very swingy chick who talks in a kind of rhythmic pattern, constantly snapping her fingers and obviously singing in her own way to music only she can hear.
- He is a nice-looking young man, not too large physically
FIREMEN, PARTY GUESTS *extras*